10 Things You’ll Love About Electric Fields Festival.
August 26th & 27th 2016,
Drumlanrig Castle, Dumfries & Galloway
1. Look at the site!
2. It’s small but perfectly formed – just 5000 people and a wee wander from place to place..
3. Er…the lineup!
4. Tim Burgess is all over it.
(Headlining on Friday with The Charlatans, curating his Tim Peaks Stage, DJing and reading from Tim Book Two! )
5. There’s camping and there’s CAMPING!
6. Getting there’s a doddle..
7. It’s free for under 5s, £20 for under 12s…and there’s dedicated family camping.
8. Are you dancin’?
9. There’s a built-in Real Ale Festival!
10. There’s only one Bobby G!
“Electric Fields is as small a festival as we’ve played in Britain, but it’s going to be brilliant. We’ve put together a really good band and we can’t wait to get out there. An intimate open air show in Scotland? That’s going to be amazing, isn’t it?”